Here in the Brick House is where we started our little family, learned how to love completely, and enjoyed every minute of it.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
A New Baby Bump
In case you were wondering, Christen is no longer pregnant. We are happy to introduce the newest little addition to our family. Mom and baby are both doing fine.
Oh hooray!!! I just called Ben at work to let him know he is an uncle again!!! So I guess we aren't using the name for our next baby boy! :) You beat us to it! I love it! I am so excited to meet little Levi. Have fun enjoying these first few days all!! We love every last one of yous!
I'm so excited for your little expanding family. Glad Christen and baby are doing well. I bet he's going to be a little cutie just like Mara. Congrats!
How sweet! Congratulations! Two kids is so much fun...well in my case so is three :) I am so excited for the two of you and I'm sure Mara is going to be a big help to her mom!
9 comments:
Congratulations to all of you! He certainly is cute
That is so wonderful! Congratulations - I hope everything keeps going well. I love his name! Welcome to the world, little Levi!
So cute! Hope recovery goes well! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Oh hooray!!! I just called Ben at work to let him know he is an uncle again!!! So I guess we aren't using the name for our next baby boy! :) You beat us to it! I love it! I am so excited to meet little Levi. Have fun enjoying these first few days all!! We love every last one of yous!
What a cutie! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well, and we're excited for Mara to be a big sister. Love you all and can't wait to see you again.
I'm so excited for your little expanding family. Glad Christen and baby are doing well. I bet he's going to be a little cutie just like Mara. Congrats!
congrats christen and family! he's beautiful!
Needless to say, Levi approves of his name :) Congratulations...I hope you have a speedy recovery!
How sweet! Congratulations! Two kids is so much fun...well in my case so is three :)
I am so excited for the two of you and I'm sure Mara is going to be a big help to her mom!
Post a Comment