Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Projects

Mara is now at the age of "Don't leave me, Mom!!" and this can be slightly frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I love being wanted, but it can definitely slow a person down. I don't want her to develop any bad habits, either, so I don't give in most of the time. When things need to be done, I can't always carry her around....so, I try to let her help me with things instead.

She helped me cut denim into squares for the jean quilt I'm making....

She helped me hang the laundry....

And She even helped Daddy get some socks....

What a great helper!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

That hair is amazing!! What a cutie pie:)

Kay said...

Thanks for the photos, she is really growing...and you're cute also Ian!

Kathleen said...

I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is absolutely beautiful. Of course so is her mom. Love you

Patience said...

Ian, Mom just told you that you were cute. Were you there when mom had some comments about Justin in his swim thing? Hahaha!